Monday, June 11

Lifestyle of the Ordinary

That would be the title of my sitcom I think. I know it sounds rather defeatest but it's how I'm feeling today - ordinary. I think it's my lack of sleep this weekend that's accounting for that. Now, don't get me wrong - the lack of sleep is a direct result of enjoying myself so it's not all bad! Or maybe, as I think about it further, it's the direct result of coming down off a chocolate buzz.. Aunt Trish was here for a visit and plied our household with Purdy's chocolates, the meanie. It's just as well that we (others helped) finished them all off or I'd be sitting here getting little smears of chocolate on the keyboard as I smacked my sugar-coated lips! Mm-mmm good. Of course, the only thing that dulled my enjoyment of said treat was the recent knowledge of 'Chocolate Wars' going on in Africa. A wee bit of politically correct guilt snuck into my diet.. I still try to do the right thing - even when eating chocolate! What a good and perhaps not so ordinary thing to do..?
Oo, the squeaker squeaks - must run..