So, Kyra's first REAL Halloween came & went. And as a newbie mom (I consider Newbie as someone that hasn't got a child in University..) I daftly figured that she wouldn't want to do the 'trick-or-treat' ritual that goes along with the spooky and sugar laden day. HA! She was so into going to strangers' doors that she was rather pouty for at least 15 minutes when I told her we weren't going until Grandpa offered her a chocolate and allowed her (well, she was bullying him anyway) to answer the trick-or-treating of other little ghouls, witches & fuzzy animals that paraded to the door. I did let her timidly call out to a few doors in her ballerina tu-tu until she got cold - thankfully not a flake of snow graced the sidewalks this year.. But let me tell you, we're ready for next year - I'm already planning the giant spiderweb, thunder sound-system and spotlights. Watch out! Halloween will become as celebrated as Christmas..Did I mention that there're about 54 days until that joyous occasion (I'm all a-tingle!)...