Thursday, April 5
Who'd a thunk it?
I do believe after many days of griping about it, that this could actually be THE day today! I know that sounds fairly vague to all that have been keeping a finger on the baby pulse at our house - but really it's true.. er, I think. The stopwatch has even been dusted off and started/stopped a few times already with extreme vigilance. I'm limiting my food intake to the "easily digestible" and I continue to slug back water in attempts to ward off any unpleasant digestive issues. Crossing my t's and dotting the old i's per se. Ernie is now on high alert - but I let him know that it still could be some time. All I know FOR SURE is that contractions are happening in a more painful way and in a more regular occurrence. Has the eviction notice been, say, noticed??