Monday, January 7

Confessions of a Scrapbook-a-phobic

This is what I feel like. It's not that it's like there's an essay that needs doing or that I'm too tired to get everything out. It's just that every time I have the time to actually sit down and put a page together - to freeze happy moments in an art-like medium - I just freeze up myself. I find a million other things to do and do them instead. Sometimes I just fart around and move piles of paper from one area of the desk to another.. Sometimes I find some chocolate that needs to be instantly devoured (bad Ronnie). And sometimes, I actually get the pictures out and fondly reminisce or just search my memory for when that moment in time truly occurred (the memories just get foggier and foggier..sigh). Procrastination, I'm convinced, is a genetic glitch that I seem to be stuck with - I can only hope that it doesn't get passed down.
Anyhoo...There are a few things that need to go into the scrapbook for this week... Like how Noelle is all of 9 months old and happily eating her way through every food group imagineable. She's decided that large chunks of carrot can be stored for later use in little cheek pouches that I never knew she had - who can tell?! And like how her big sister enjoys feeding her little bits of cereal AS LONG AS she gets to partake of said tasty treat at that moment as well.. "Mummy, Noelle doesn't have any more O's??" I seem to go through more snack food these days. OH, and another milestone moment was when the dog actually licked the baby's cheek while being climbed over - WITHOUT growling... She got a few treats for that one, lucky doggie!

This should all motivate me.. And well, I think it just may have.. Wish me luck! Good night!