
So. I was reading one of my favourite blogs today. In it, the author & mum of 3 announced that her family was expecting #4 to arrive this year. Oddly enough, I was almost jealous. It's almost as if I really want another child in the house and that I would desire some state of pregnancy at this point... Weird. Maybe it's my highly competitive nature or maybe I have some sort of latent mothering NEED that requires fulfulling but I actually, FOR A SPLIT SECOND, wanted to have another baby. Heck, why not 3 more!? It's not like my uterus is non-functioning! If we menstruate until 50, why shouldn't we have babies until then??? Okay, that's a stupid question. No, really, I can finally understand what drives a mother to continue to have babies - even if by accident (or so called..) - babies are addicting. And good babies, like I seem to have, are moreso.. Thanks a lot Noelle (sarcasm city)...