Before I forget most of these funny sentences/phrases that Kyra spews forth in all her beautiful innocence, I thought I'd better type a few down..
*(to Ernie at the closed bathroom door) Daddy? Are you getting off in there?
*(about some construction equipment she saw) We saw a lot of big hookers downtown today!
*Mommy, what is Off Uck? (Daddy!! Arrgh)
*(whilst in the yard today) Mommy, let's snow some throwballs!
*Don't get-for Baby Noelle! (I just CANNOT make her say 'forget', I've tried - loads).
*(when she was learning to talk) Can I have some meeps? (grapes)
*Limming Room - the room next to the dining room.
As she gets older, her phrasing becomes far more grown up but I'm fairly certain that she doesn't understand a lot of what she says. I'd use up this entire page with some of the stories she now tells - suffice it to say, everyday we stifle a lot of laughter!!